Sunday, 24 June 2012

Mantra Restaurant & Bar @ Sunway Pyramid

Since it is 2 month of  my working I plan to treat my boyfriend in some special restaurant since he love Indian foods I find this deal in Mydeal coupon.. its very worth it for RM 45 instead of RM 96.60.So we plan to go on weekdays so it will not be crowded. we made a reservation for 12.30pm and its not crowded when we arrived. I show our coupon to waitress before we enter she offer as place near the window where we can have a look a Sunway Lagoon. After we order our food we waited for 30 minutes since the food s are made after we order. After 30 minutes they serve our food its so delicious my boyfriend love it and their service is very good.. Sure if they got any more deal I will buy it ^^
Hot Honey Lemon
 Plain Briyani Rice
Lamb Vindaloo.. Lamb is cooked with spicy gravy and Potatoes. Yummy
Bhindi Masala.. Fried Lady's Finger cooked in Onion and tomato gravy
Butter Chicken
Tandoori Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment