Sunday, 24 June 2012

Sushi Tei @ Tropicana City Mall

Sushi Tei Tropicana City Mall is my favourite place for Sushi as the Sushi are fresh made after you place your order if it non-peak time. Staffs are very friendly and good in recommending foods so every month at least 1 time I will be having my lunch or either dinner in Sushi Tei to give life to my taste buds with their delicious Sushi. It the best sushi I ever had so if you are looking for best and delicious sushi this would be definitely your choice.
There are also having promotion every month or every season. This is this month Promotion.
Set Lunch (Hotate Seiro Set ) RM 18.90
Chicken Karaage..So crispy and crunchy
Chawanmushi..
   
Become their member to enjoy 10% discount every time you dine-in on normal days and 20% discount on Birthday week.

No comments:

Post a Comment