Shabu Shabu@ Bandar Puteri Puchong

Shabu Shabu at Bandar Puteri Puchong is suggested by friend  for its fresh foods and they use sushi concept were you can take the foods from the belt but the beef, fried chicken are served by the waitress.So we planed to have our dinner there.. its RM 30 per person. After we make the payment in downstairs we go have our food in 2 floor.Its is not crowded at the time we reach we are sited in centre of the place. The speciality of this Shabu Shabu is you have to make your own soup and they have personal pot for everyone. So I make a Veggie + seafood food its quite delicious but my friend soup is more delicious than me..Finally I have a  awesome experience dining in different concept restaurant ^^ 
My soup at the beginning stage..
My friend created  her own receipe.. Mix the beef with the egg  and then place it in the  soup spoon and boil above the soup for 5-10 minutes untill it turn to light browm.. Its so delicious.

Comments