Saturday, 11 May 2013

Help College Of Arts And Technology

I am a Help College students, I was bored with foods available outside my college imagine I was eating the same food almost every day for past 2 years lucky my college culinary students are having their fine dining @ RM 18 so I planned to give a try. The meal is cooked by the students as their assessments marks. The food is delicious I love their dessert ( Swan In Love)and their drinks. It's so delicious and it just melt in my mouth.

Appetizer
Starter
Main Course
Dessert ( Swan In Love)
So I decided  to buy again for their Easter dinner @ RM 35 it's a buffet this time so they have soup, coffee and tea, strawberry drinks, pastas and some fish dishes. My favorite is their soup, desserts and their strawberry drinks I really loved it. Overall I am satisfied with meals and environment is very nice and peace for dining. The students are so sweet they played the Easter movie for Easter dinner it's great.
A Easter gift for a girl who dress up nice on the day.
Easter gift for a gentleman who dress up neat and handsome on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment