Plan B @ Mid Valley

We had our dinner in plan B located in Midvalley after our tired shopping. The ambiance of the restaurant is clean, unique and comfortable for dining. Since it is my first time, I just ordered mushroom soup and pasta that is enough to share by two people as my sister and I am a little eaters. Mushroom soup is blend nicely with different types of mushroom and boiled until perfect. The pasta is the best that I ever tried before with my juicy mushrooms. Overall, it is a best place to dine in for relaxing dinner.

Mushroom Soup

 Plain water came with a glass bottle container... its FOC
Spaghetti Tossed with Creamy Sauce and Mushroom
Mid valley south court,
G -073-075 ground floor,
Business hours: Sunday – Thursday 9.00am-22.00pm and Friday- Saturday & Eve of public holiday 9.00am-24.00am.
Telephone number: 03-22821576 

Comments