Secret Receipe Beyond Veggie @ Tropicana City mall

We all know secret recipe sell cake but in Tropicana City Mall they sell veggie foods as well and even the cake is veggie ( No eggs) and look similar to the  normal secret recipe cake. I am not a veggie lover but when I try their food, I totally fall in love with their food. They cook their meal so nice until I can finish my whole plate without any balance. They also have mushroom satay which tastes similar like chicken satay. Some of the food we tried Fried Vermicelli, Mushroom Satay, mango cake, Caesar salad, Mee Shua soup noodles and mini pizza. My favourite is Mee Shua soup noodles and fried vermicelli. They also have promotion for CIMB bank cardholders if you spend RM 50 & above, you can get 10% discount.
Fried vermicelli @ RM 13.90
Pasta @ RM 16.90
Caesar Salad @ RM 8.90

Comments