Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Burger Lab @ Jaya One Market

Since its weekend we planned to go Market @ Jaya One as they are selling online clothing, handmade accessories, and some food like Ice-Cream Potong, Sandwiches and Burger .After seeing, a long queue to buy the burger  we planned to queue together with them to try what so special until there is a long queue. After queued for 20 minutes it my turn to order the burger. We ordered 2 Petai Burger, as we wanted to save some space to try other food as well. The burger is so delicious and juicy and I wanted to buy for 2 round but the queue is too long and it getting late to meet my friend in Old town white Coffee for a cup of coffee and chitchat. If I have time I wanted to try their burger in their restaurant @ Seapark as it a best burger I ever tried.
 Address: No 14,Jalan 21/22,Seapark,46300 Petaling Jaya
Working Hours: Tuesday-Sunday ( 5.00pm-10.15pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment