Tuesday, 2 July 2013

I'm Spicy @ Section 17

Me, My boyfriend and 2 of our friends had our dinner in I’m Spicy Thai Restaurant as my friend told us this place offers good Thai Food. The ambiance of the restaurant is clean and classy.  Since I have not been here before, I just thought it would be good to follow my friend recommendation. Some of the dish recommended by her are House Drink, Mango Sticky Rice, Fried Rice, Pad Thai, and Fried Chicken. we ordered everything to try as we are hungry. Overall, it is a satisfied meal but the price is bit expensive for a small serving size.
 House drink is a mix of ice-blended lemongrass, Pandan, Lime and Mint leaves. The drink is very tasty and refreshing and keeps me wanting for more J
Mango Sticky rice is the best as it is so delicious.
Pad Thai is a fried rice noodles with a few other ingredients. It tastes very much like home-cooked food.
Fried Chicken @ RM 18
Fried rice tasted very delicious and he loved it.
Fried Rice @ RM 12
I’m Spicy
No 1, Ground Floor, Jalan 17/45, 46400 Petaling Jaya
Monday- Sunday: 12pm-3pm, 6pm-10pm
Tuesday closed

No comments:

Post a Comment