Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Al Halabi Lounge @ JW Marriott Hotel

I had my High Tea with my sister and Ah Boy in Al Halabi Lounge, which is situated in JW Marriott Hotel. I bought a voucher from living social that value RM 29 instead of RM 131. The ambiance of the restaurant is dim as I think it most popular among people for Shisha as I saw most of people come here for their Shisha. Overall, it is an average High Tea, as the food tasted okay okay only. The cookies are too sweet and the Arabic tea tasted like Lipton tea nothing special about it. The portions are small and I don’t think it value for RM 131.
The High Tea set includes of 3 Mixes Of fatayer, 1 Full Plate of Mix Fruits and 1 Full Plate of Bitifour (Mix Arabic Cookies) and 1 Pot Arabic Tea.
 Al Halabi Lounge
LG JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur
181, Jalan Bukit Bintang
Tel: 03- 2143 3886

No comments:

Post a Comment