Johnny Rockets @ The Curve

Johnny Rockets opened its first outlet in The Curve, which is the first Malaysian satellite of a California- based U.S burger franchise. I had my quick snack with my friends and Ah Boy at Johnny Rockets after our shopping in IKEA. The café is based on the American style environment, which is quite new to the Malaysian Market. We ordered 2 Strawberry Shake, Vanilla Shake, and Bacon Cheese Fries. We never ordered any burgers, as the review for the Burgers is average in Facebook. Overall, it is a yummy snack as the milkshake is the best I ever drink.
 The Waiter is busy drawing a smiley face.
 Ah Boy Smiley Face.
 Bacon Cheese Fries tasted original compare to the fast food fries. Bacon Cheese Fries @ RM 14.90
 The Milkshake is fresh and has a very strong strawberry taste. I just love it. Recommended for milk shake lovers.
Strawberry shakes @ RM 15.90
 The waiters happily dancing for the customers.
Service Charge: 10%
Government Tax: 6%
Lot G52, The Street
The Curve, Mutiara Damansara
47800 Selangor
Tel: 03- 7732 8366
Email: jrenq@johnnyrockets.my

Comments