Paddington Garden @ Sunway Giza

I had my dinner with my friends in Paddington Garden @ Sunway Giza as my friend told me they offer a very good and delicious pancake. The Paddington Garden is decorated like London café so the customer has the feeling of having their meal in London. I ordered Cheese Pot pancake to share with my boyfriend while my friend ordered Cream Cheese Strawberry, Taiwan Alishan Coffee. Overall, it is a satisfied meal as the pancake tasted mouth-watering.
The coffee tasted delicious and different from other types of instant coffee.
Taiwan Alishan Coffee @ RM 13.90

Cream cheese strawberry maybe the hot selling pancake as it tasted yummy.
Cream Cheese Strawberry @ RM 13.90

Cheese Pot is tasty with a lot of cheese topped over. Recommended for cheese lovers :)
Cheese Pot @ RM 15.90
Service charge: 10%
Government Tax: Nil
Paddington Garden
F-03 First Floor Block D
Sunway Giza Mall
47810 Kota Damansara, PJ
Tel: 03- 6143 1632

Comments