Baiyoke Suite Hotel @ Bangkok

I stayed with my boyfriend in Baiyoke Suite Hotel for 5D 4N as it is the best hotel we can find in Bangkok. I choose this hotel as it is strategically located in the heart of downtown Bangkok surrounding by the busting markets and various entertainment attractions. The hotel is also located just next to the Airport Rail Link station, so you can take a speedy train from Suvarnabhumi airport to the hotel directly. They also offer free shuttle service starting from hotel-Ratchaparop Rail Link Station-BTS Payathai-BTS Ratchthewi-BTS Siam square- Back to the hotel which is convenient of travelling around the Bangkok city.
(Source)
Once we arrive the hotel looks welcoming for us and the staff helped us to take the luggage for the car and even send the luggage to our room once we checked in. Since I booked the hotel through their own website I got late check out by 3pm, free 1 hour Wi-Fi every day and free welcome drink at the coffee shop as it is under the special offer “Shopping Craze Package”. The room is clean and it’s very big for 2 of us as it the Executive suite which consists of one bedroom, one bathroom and one living room and its cost us 1599 baht per night.
The toilet don’t have a shower facilities just the bath tub which is quite inconvenient for us to take shower. The bed is comfortable and the blankets are cleaned. They provide everyday room cleaning service which is very good for us as the towels are changed every day.
They don’t provide any free Wi-Fi and the Wi-Fi is chargeable either on 1 hour or 24 hour basic and if you take Wi-Fi for the whole period of your stay in the hotel you have to go to the lobby to change the password and ID everyday as the password expire after the time limits.
View from our room.
Overall, it is satisfied stay for us as they are friendly whenever we ask any question about the direction or doubts they are very friendly to help us. They even helped me call my driver to change the time for airport pick up but its additional charge as it is hand phone and it’s free if it is land line.
Baiyoke Suite Hotel
130 Soi Ratchaprarop 1
Rathaprarop Road
Ratchathewi
Bangkok
10400 Thailand
Tel: +66 2255 7755/ +66 2255 4411

Comments

  1. I agree with you. If workplace or office will be clean, then clients and coming visitors will also impress with its clean environment. I am also a commercial cleaner and I know its importance. In my opinion, regular cleaning is best way to keep office clean for a long time.Office Cleaning Vancouver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Bts Building
      I agree with you because clean environment will give a good impression about the office or hotels :)

      Delete
  2. I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help.
    พี่เลี้ยงเด็ก

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment