Canton- i @ Sunway Pyramid

I had my dinner with Ah Boy in Canton –i @ Sunway Pyramid. The restaurant is only left with few customers when we arrive around 6.30 pm but started to be crowded around 8pm. so go early to avoid the crowd. The ambiance of the restaurant is cosy and comfortable for dine-in. I ordered Congee, as I am not feeling well while Ah Boy ordered Egg with 2 types of Meat. Overall, it a satisfied dinner as the food is delicious.  
Titbits @ RM 2.
Titbits are tasty.
The congee was smooth and delicious. For congee, you can choose 2 types of meat to go together with it so I choose Slice Fish and Century Egg.
Congee @ RM 12.80.
Egg tasted yummy.
Egg @ RM 15.80

Price                   : 7/10
Menu                  : Varieties of Choices  
Service               : 7/10
Food Portion      : 7/10
Quality Of Food : 7/10 
Environment      : 7/10
Parking               : Easy To Find/ Parking Fee


Service Charge: 10%
Government Tax: 6%
Canton-I
Dragon-i Restaurant Sdn.Bhd
Lot G1.112 & G1.113
Ground Floor, Oasis Boulevard
Tel: 03- 5636 2888/ 03-5636 4888

Comments