Kedai Kopi Seng Kee @ Mentakab

Kedai Kopi Seng Kee is a popular hangout place for my friend family for breakfast as according to them this shop offers very good Roti Bakar. Therefore, we planned to try it, as we do not want to miss this good food. Kedai Kopi Seng Kee is located nearby the Mentakab Bus station so it very easy to be spotted.  My friend ordered Roti Bakar, 2 Kopi, Steam Bun, and Nasi Lemak for sharing, as we just wanted to try the food. Overall, it is a wonderful breakfast as the Roti Bakar Kaya and Butter is the best I ever eaten in my life.
Kopi is tasty and my friend comment it that this is the best Kopi she ever drink in Kedai Kopi.
 Roti Bakar Kaya and Butter are extremely nice.  It has a very special taste and is totally different form Roti Bakar I tried in PJ.
 Steam Bun tasted yummy.  
 Nasi Lamak has a very good aroma when I opened the packet as the banana leaf wraps it. Nasi Lemak is tasty and spicy.

Price                   : 9/10
Menu                  : Limited Choices  
Service               : 9/10
Food Portion      : 9/10
Quality Of Food : 9/10 
Environment      : 8/10
Parking               : Easy To Find/ No Parking Fee 

Comments