Restoran Wang Chuang @ Wangsa Maju

I had my lunch with my sister in Restoran Wang Chuang @ Wangsa Maju before going back to Ipoh. As I am new to Wangsa Maju area, I am not sure where to eat so my sister suggested me to eat in Restoran Wang Chuang as this restoran is featured in Ho Chak programme for their U special chicken rice. The ambiance of the restoran is comfortable for dine-in. As the U special chicken rice is famous in a restoran we ordered Black pepper chicken rice and Thai sauce chicken rice. Overall, it is a satisfied lunch with my sister as the foods are delicious and portion is very generous for the price we paid.
Different Types of Sauce to go with chicken rice
Black Pepper Chicken Rice is delicious and chicken is crispy outside while tender inside.
Black Pepper Chicken Rice @ RM 5
Thai Chicken Rice is tasty.
Thai Chicken Rice @ RM 5
Price                   : 8/10
Menu                  : Limited Choices
Service               : 7/10
Food Portion      : 8/10
Quality Of Food : 8/10
Environment      : 6/10
Parking               : Easy To Find/ No Parking Fee


Service Charge: Nil
Government Tax: Nil

Comments