Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Star Hotel @ Fraser Business Park

As I only will reach Ipoh for lunch I planned to, have a Big breakfast before my journey back to Ipoh. As there is a newly opened Hotel nearby my college, I planned to try the hotel breakfast as they offer a good value breakfast set, which is RM 6 for 10 varieties of food. The ambiance of the hotel is okay for dine-in as they are just started the business but they are trying their best to improve it. I ordered the Continental breakfast set. Overall, it is an average breakfast even though it is value for money, the food tasted just nice, as there is lack of salt taste.
The Oats porridge tasted nice.
Price                   : 7/10
Menu                  : Limited Of Choices
Service               : 7/10
Food Portion      : 7/10
Quality Of Food : 7/10
Environment      : 5/10
Parking              : Difficult to Find ( Peak Hours)/ No Parking Fee


Service charge: Nil
Government tax: Nil
Star Hotel
Jalan Metro Pudu
Fraser Business Park
55200 Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment