My BurgerLab @ Seapark

I had my dinner in Myburger Lab @ Seapark as my friend commented that the Burger is the best that she ever had before (Dumped me and tried herself when I was back to my hometown for Chinese New Year Break). So googled about the opening hours and the direction from LRT Taman Paramount to try it myself. It just took me about 10 minutes to reach Myburger Lab from LRT Taman Paramount compare to the time estimated in the Google map. I reached there 10 minutes earlier than the opening time and I decided to wait for the shop to open. Exactly at 5pm, the Myburger Lab is opened and even tough I am there at 5pm it already started crowded with the people as some of them even waited in the car for the shop to be opened. Therefore, I am customer number 19 for the day. Since there is long queue the staff started take order of the customer queuing as it will be easier for the cashier to do cashment as you just have to give the paper and double confirm the order. After I ordered, I took my seat as they have rules of finding a seat once you have ordered to avoid the crowd and to be fair for the people.  As there will a name in the bill, they will call name and number once the order is ready and you just have to show the receipt and collect the order. I ordered Say Cheese set for dine-in and A+ ala-cate for take away. Overall, it is an awesome dinner and now only I know why people love My burger Lab not only for their Burger but also for their friendly service (They greeted the customer while entering and leaving the shop and ask the customer opinion about the food ) which really wanted me to go and have a burger again again J
Burger tasted juicy and delicious. It just melted in my mouth and wanted me to have more but I know 1 burger is my limit so next time lo.  
Say Cheese Set @ RM 17
Fried tasted super delicious. Even I felt it under the room temperature for 15 minute it stills looks good and not soggy. The fries is crispy outside and soft inside and it is also fried with herbs which gives it amazing taste when you dip in the sauce.
 Burger tasted delicious and looks fresh even after 2 hours. I not regretted for taking away the Burger.
Burger A+ @ RM 15
Price                   : 8/10
Menu                  : Limited Of Choices
Service               : 9/10
Food Portion      : 8/10
Quality Of Food : 8/10
Environment      : 8/10
Parking               : Easy To Find / No Parking Fees


Service Charge: Nil
Government tax: 6%
My Burger Lab
No 14, Jalan 21/22 Seapark
46300 PJ, Selangor
www.MyburgerLab.com

Comments