Friday, 21 February 2014

My Elephant @ Section 17

Finally I had my dinner in My Elephant @ Section 17 after my 3 times of failure to secure a place in My Elephant ( Fully booked, Crowded and Went there earlier without knowing it only opens at 6pm). Therefore, for this time, I already did my homework with opening hours and non-peak hours to avoid any disappointment. I went there around 5.45pm for the shop to open as this time I really wanted to eat in My Elephant and my friends joined me at 6pm. The ambiance of the restaurant is welcoming and decorated with my favourite white colour but during our visit the restaurant smelled like a toilet smell maybe I think the toilet is not cleaned properly so we changed our place from the toilet area to another end of the restaurant and it feels much better there. We ordered Green Curry Chicken, My Elephant Tom Yum, Mieng Kum, Tom Ka Chic, Hom Malee + Brown Rice and Pandan Cooler. Overall it is an average dinner not because of the food as the foods are delicious and it will be a heaven place for spicy food lovers but the smell that pull down our dining experience. 
Pandan Cooler is nice but not too strong pandan flavour.
 Pandan Cooler @ RM 3.50
Mieng Kum tasted awesome and I was regretted for not trying this in Thailand. It is a very good appetizer before the meal.
Mieng Kum @ RM 18
Hom Malee + Brown Rice @ RM 3 Per Pax
My Friend ordered Tom Ka Chic, as she cannot take the spicy food. It tasted sour and little spicy. Recommended For medium spicy lovers.
Tom Ka Chic @ RM 15
 
My Elephant Tom Yum is super spicy and I just loved it as it gives me the satisfied feeling of eating a Thai Food.
My Elephant Tom Yum Seafood @ RM 20
Green curry chicken tasted delicious, the curry is very thick compare to the one we had in Thailand, and good to go together with your meal as it balance back the spicy taste.
Green Curry Chicken @ RM 32
Price                   : 7/10
Menu                  : Varieties Choices
Service               : 7/10
Food Portion      : 7/10
Quality Of Food : 7/10
Environment      : 4/10
Parking               : Easy To Find / No Parking Fees


Service Charge: 10%
Government Tax: Nil
My Elephant Thai Restaurant
Happy Mansion Section 17
Block C-G-4 Happy Mansion
Jalan 17/13, Section 17
46400 Petaling Jaya
Reservation: 010- 220 1283
www.myelephant.com.my
Facebook: www.facebook.com/myELEPHANTthairestaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment