Monday, 17 February 2014

The Good Batch @ Damansara Utama

Celebrated my Valentine Day in The Good Batch @ Damansara Utama, as most of the restaurants are fully booked as I was doing a last minute reservation. I called Good Batch in the morning to make a reservation for 2pm as I scared it will be full house as it is a peak hour. When I arrive there at 2pm, the café is fully packed with peoples but I manage to get a seat as I already done my reservation. The ambiance of the café is comfortable and decorated with olden days stuffs. We ordered Flat White, Parisiene, and Norweigian. Overall, it is an awesome Valentine Day for me as the foods are awesome, very good service but the portion is considered small for a big eater like my boyfriend but for me it is just nice.
Flat white is nice it has not too strong coffee taste, which I liked.
 Flat White @ RM 8.50
The bread was toasted perfect and it is an awesome combo with a salmon and poached eggs. I just loved it as all my favourite are there (Salmon and Poached Eggs).
Norweigian @ RM 20.90
The bread tasted delicious with a good taste of butter. When it mixes together with the egg and turkey ham, it gives a perfect taste to the food. Salad tasted delicious with the special dressing. I just loved it even I am not a salad lover.
Parisiene @ RM 20.90
So happy to receive this wonderful gift for my boyfriend. Thanks Baby Boy. Hope my readers have an awesome Valentine Day Too. Belated Happy Valentine Day Guys J
Price                   : 7/10
Menu                  : Limited Choices
Service               : 7/10
Food Portion      : 6/10
Quality Of Food : 7/10
Environment      : 7/10
Parking               : Easy To Find / No Parking Fees


Service Charge: 10%
Government Tax: Nil
The Good Batch
No 53, Jalan SS21/1A
Damansara Utama
47400 Selangor

No comments:

Post a Comment