Thursday, 17 April 2014

Artisan Roast Coffee HQ @ Section 13

Finally, my most difficult paper is over so I planned to treat myself with a cup of coffee and a slice of cake to release stress. As Artisan is opened until 12 am, we choose this café to dine-in. The café is crowded with students when we arrived most probably because they offer free WIFI and very good atmosphere. The ambiance of the café is warm and welcoming. I really loved their atmosphere. I ordered Flat White and Red Velvet Cake. Overall, it is an awesome treat for me as the coffee tasted nice just like how I preferred and cake is delicious.
  Combination of milk and coffee is perfectly done in the Flat White. I really loved it.
Flat White @ RM 10
Red Velvet Cake tasted not too sweet and has the original flavour, which I loved it, as some of the cafe’s Red Velvet Cake will be too sweet that covers the original Red Velvet flavour.
Red Velvet Cake @ RM 11
Price                   : 8/10
Menu                  : Limited Choices
Service               : 8/10
Food Portion      : 8/10
Quality Of Food : 8/10
Environment      : 10/10
Parking              : Easy To Find / No Parking Fees

Service Charge: Nil
Government Tax: Nil
Artisan Café
Jalan 13/2,
Seksyen 13
46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 03- 7931 8978
Opening Hours: 8am-12am

No comments:

Post a Comment