Restaurant Sri Grand City @ Section 11

I had my dinner with my boyfriend and friend in Restaurant Sri Grand City as my lecturer recommended this place for their delicious appam. The ambiance of the Restaurant is comfortable and Air Conditioned. We ordered Banana Leaf Rice, Bru Coffee Ice, Chicken Parrota, mutton Parrota and Appam. Overall, it is an satisfied dinner as the food are delicious and very friendly service (They don’t mind refilling the Rasam for unlimited times and very good in recommending the foods)
Bru Coffee Ice tasted delicious like the one I had in India. I just loved it.
Bru Coffee Ice @ RM 4

 Chicken Parrota tasted delicious. Recommended By the staff. 
Chicken Parrota @ RM 8

 Mutton Parrota tasted spicy and I more prefer mutton Parrota as it is more flavourful compare to Chicken Parotta. Recommended by the staff.
Mutton Parrota @ RM 10
 Appam tasted delicious with their coconut milk.
Appam @ RM 2


 Banana Leaf Rice tasted nice but the dishes are cold as it is prepared for the lunch and I preferred it to be serving hot. I loved their fish curry.
Banana Leaf Rice @ RM 6.60
Price                   : 7/10
Menu                  : Varieties Choices
Service               : 7/10
Food Portion      : 7/10
Quality Of Food : 7/10
Environment      : 7/10
Parking               : Easy To Find / No Parking Fees


Service Charge: Nil 
Government Tax: Nil 
Restaurant Sri Grand City (M) Sdn Bhd
No 51, Jalan Dato Mahmud
46200 Petaling Jaya

Comments