Friday, 11 April 2014

Black Canyon Coffee @ Centre Point

My sister stayed with me for 2 nights to teach me for my exam. Therefore, I planned to bring her to eat the food she wanted to try. She chooses to eat Thai food as she loves spicy food. The ambiance of the restaurant is comfortable to dine-in. They do have set which is priced reasonably at RM 12.90 for a main course and a soup. We ordered Pad Thai, Green Curry Rice and Fried Rice. Overall, it is satisfied dinner as the foods are delicious, priced reasonably and service is super good even a foreign worker can communicate a good English and asked the opinion about the service and food when paying the bill.
Soup is super spicy. I just loved it
Green Curry Rice tasted delicious but the chicken portion is very small compare to the vegetables. The chicken meat is tender and well flavored.
Green Curry Rice @ RM 12.90
Pad Thai is super delicious and tasted similar to the one I had in Thailand. It has an original taste and my sister loved it even though she tried it for the first time. 
Pad Thai @ RM 12.90
Fried Rice tasted nice. 
Fried Rice @ RM 12.90
Price                   : 8/10
Menu                  : Varieties of Choices
Service               : 8/10
Food Portion      : 8/10
Quality Of Food : 8/10
Environment      : 8/10

Parking              : Easy To Find / Parking Fee

Service Charge: 10%
Government Tax: 6%
Black Canyon Coffee
Lot 3 & 3A, Ground Floor
Centre Point, Lebuh Bandar Utama
47800 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03 7726 4328/ Fax: 03 7727 4329

No comments:

Post a Comment