Hoi Peng Seafood Restaurant @ SS2

Finally, I finished my Diploma so while waiting for my Degree I planned to move back to my Hometown Ipoh. Therefore, my friends and my boyfriend planned to bring me eat my favourite seafood dinner before I leave back to my Hometown. We choose Hoi Peng Seafood Restaurant as my friend brother recommended this restaurant for their fresh seafood. The restaurant is crowded with families even though it is weekdays. The ambiance of the restaurant is comfortable for dine-in. We ordered Spicy Crab, Salted Egg Crab, Fried Noodles, Lala, Bread, and Chinese Tea. Overall, it is an awesome dinner for me as the foods are delicious, fresh, and very friendly service.
Fried Noodles tasted delicious. We loved it.
Fried Noodle @ RM 12
Lala is so fresh and delicious. It has a very rich ginger taste that my Boyfriend loved it.
Lala @ RM 15
Bread is good to go with the Spicy Crab sauce. Just dip the bread in the sauce and enjoy it.
Bread @ RM 3.20
Salted Egg Crab is my favourite. It delicious and good if it is eaten hot.
Spicy Crab is a bit spicy for my friend but I loved it as I love spicy foods.
Crabs @ RM 176.80 for 2 types.
Price                   : 8/10
Menu                  : Varieties of Choices
Service               : 8/10
Food Portion      : 8/10
Quality Of Food : 8/10
Environment      : 8/10
Parking               : Easy To Find / No Parking Fees

Service Charge: Nil
Government Tax: Nil
Hoi Peng Seafood Restaurant
30, Jalan SS2/24
47300 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03 7874 2199/ 03- 7875 4060
Opening Hours: 4pm-11.30pm (Pork Free)

Comments