Killer Gourmet Burgers @ Bangsar

As I am in a mood to eat Beef Burger and my friends wanted to eat Mamak Mee Goreng we decided to go Bangsar as they can eat at Devi’s Corner while I can take away the Burger from Killer Gourmet Burgers. The ambiance of the KGB is comfortable for dine-in but they have a very limited space so go early if go don’t want to share table with other customers. I was lucky that day as the restaurant is not crowded with people and I manage to get my order in less than 10 minutes. Oh yeah I forget to mention I ordered The Shack Beef Burger for take away. Overall, it is a satisfied dinner as the Burgers tasted delicious. 
Workers busy preparing the Burgers non-stop for the customer demand.
The Burgers is juicy and delicious but the meat size is smaller compare to the MyBurger Lab.
The Shack @ RM 12.90

Price                   : 8/10
Menu                  : Limited Choices
Service               : 8/10
Food Portion      : 8/10
Quality Of Food : 8/10
Environment      : 8/10
Parking               : Difficult  To Find / No Parking Fees


Service Charge: Nil
Government Tax: Nil
Killer Gourmet Burgers
23A, Jalan Telawi Dua,
Bangsar Baru
59100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03 2201 1220

Comments