Saravanaa Bhavan @ Bangsar

I had my lunch with my sister and my boyfriend in Saravanaa Bhavan @ Bangsar after a wonderful experience in Saravanaa Bhavan Masjid Jamek. As we are early the restaurant is not crowded with people only left with few customers so we picked the place nearby the window so it have good lighting to take photos. The ambiance of the restaurant gives a classic Indian restaurant look compare to the Masjid Jamek outlet. My sister and my boyfriend as usual ordered their favourite Banana Leaf Meal but I wanted to have something light so I ordered vegetable Biryani. As for drinks we ordered Masala Tea, Hot Coffee and Iced Coffee. Overall, it is a satisfied lunch as the foods are delicious and it tasted similar to the Masjid Jamek outlet as they control their food quality very well and service is super good.
Masala Tea has a very strong Masala taste and it is good have it.
 Masala Tea @ RM 4
Iced Coffee tasted delicious like the one I had in India. 
Iced Coffee @ RM 4.30
Vegetable Biriyani tasted similar to my mom cooking. Delicious J 
Vegetable Biriyani @ RM 9
Banana Leaf Meals consist of 4 type’s curry, 3 types of vegetables and it tasted delicious. 
Banana Leaf Meals@ RM 10.40 
Price                   : 8/10
Menu                  : Varieties of  Choices
Service               : 8/10
Food Portion      : 8/10
Quality Of Food : 8/10
Environment      : 8/10
Parking              : Difficult To Find / No Parking Fee


Service Charge: Nil
Government Tax: 6%
Saravanaa Bhavan
Indian Vegetarian Restaurant
52, Jalan Maarof, Bangsar
59100 KL
Tel: 03 2287 1228/ Fax: 03 2287 1226 

Comments