Friday, 9 May 2014

Ayam Garam Aun Kheng Lim @ Ipoh

 My mother wanted to go UTC Perak to settle her BR1M therefore I accompany her as she don’t want to go alone so after settle her things we take away Aun Kheng Lim Salted Chicken as it located 5 minutes walking distance from UTC Perak. They already pre packed the chickens when we arrived as it is very busy with people taking away the Salted Chickens and I was scared the chicken will be cold as it is pre packed but I was mistaken the Chicken is hot even after I reached home. I ordered 1 Box for take away as it is more than enough for my family. Overall, it is an awesome Tea Time as the Salted Chicken is delicious and you even can order the Salted Chicken via phone calls. 
The Salted Chicken tasted delicious and the meat is tender and well flavoured with herbals. They use Kampung Chicken to do salted chicken as it less fat and less oil.
Salted Chicken @ RM 18
Aun Kheng Lim Salted Chicken
No 24, Jalan Theatre
30300 Ipoh, Perak
Tel/Fax: 05- 2542 998
Website: http://aunkhenglimayamgaram.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment