Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Ben's @ KLCC

Finally, I graduated from Diploma so after the results are out I went to my college to settle my stuffs. After settle my stuffs I had lunch with my sister in Ben’s @ KLCC as I was graving for western foods. The restaurant is full house when we arrived therefore the staff took my name for the waiting list. So after waited for 10 minutes we are seated in the restaurant. The restaurant is comfortable for dine-in. We ordered Carbonara and Pasta Soft Shell Crab. .
Carbonara tasted really good and creamy. I just loved it.
 Carbonara @ RM 24
 Pasta Soft Shell Crab tasted delicious and well flavoured with curry leaves. It is a good option, which you wanted to eat something creamy and flavoured.  
Pasta Soft Shell Crab @ RM 24
Overall, it is an awesome lunch for me as the foods are delicious and be patient to be seated and served if you are dining during the peak hours.

Price                   : 8/10
Menu                  : Varieties of Choices
Service               : 7/10
Food Portion      : 8/10
Quality Of Food : 8/10
Environment      : 8/10
Parking              : Easy To Find/ Parking Fee


Service Charge: 10%
Government Tax: 6%

Ben’s
The Big Group
Bens Kitchen SDN BHD
Lot 140, 1st Floor Suria KLCC
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
50088 Kuala Lumpur
Tel & Fax: 603- 2163 1655
Fax: 603- 2163 2655

No comments:

Post a Comment