Friday, 23 May 2014

Domino's Pizza @ Ipoh

Domino’s is my all time favourite Pizza whenever I am busy preparing for my Exam and for any special parities we always order Domino’s Delivery as they offer varieties of choices and provide very  efficient service. I usually order Domino’s through online but this time I unable to open the Domino’s website so I ordered via phone and I was happy since I can order the promotion set via phone. I ordered Seafood Delight, BBQ Chicken, and Spicy Sambal.   
 Seafood Delight (Crunchy Thin Crust) is a combination of Crab Meat, tuna chunks, onions, and green peppers. The Seafood Delight tasted delicious, as I love Seafood.
 Spicy Sambal (classic hand Tossed) is a combination of shredded chicken, anchovies, red chillies, green peppers, and onions. Spicy Sambal tasted delicious with mild spicy and crispy anchovies.
  
BBQ Chicken (New York Crust) is a combination of shredded chicken, onions, green peppers, and BBQ Sauce. BBQ Chicken is my all time favourite as the BBQ sauce gives a special taste and flavour to the Pizza.
Overall, it is an awesome dinner with my family, the Domino’s Pizza tasted delicious. I was surprised and satisfied as they delivered the Pizza within 30 minutes and yeah the Pizza was super hot as if it was just taken out from oven.

Price                   : 7/10
Menu                  : Varieties of Choices
Service               : 7/10
Food Portion      : 7/10
Quality Of Food : 7/10
Environment      : 7/10


Service Charge: Nil (Delivery)
Government Tax: 6%
Tel: 1-300-888-333
Website: www.dominos.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment