Monday, 5 May 2014

RT Pastry House @ Tunku Abdul Rahman College

I wanted to give surprise to my Boyfriend so I asked my sister to help me buy a cake for him, as she will be joining us for lunch. Therefore, my sister bought a cake from RT Pastry House as the cake shop is located in my sister college Canteen so it will be convenient for her. She even told me that her college students always buy cake from RT Pastry House as the cake tasted delicious and priced reasonably.

Blueberry Cheese Cake tasted delicious and creamy as it has a 2 layer of cream. We loved it. The cake is not like other Cheese Cake where the cake is only made of cheese and blueberry but in this cake the cheese is mixed together with the flour so the cake have the rich cheese and blueberry flavour. Blueberry Cheese @ RM 33 (6 Inch)
RT Pastry House
Tunku Abdul Rahman College
No 5, Kantin 1
Jalan Genting Kelang,
53300 Setapak, Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
Website: http://rtpastry.com/
Business Hour: 8am-5pm (Monday- Friday)
(Closed During Public Holidays)

No comments:

Post a Comment