Sunday, 1 June 2014

(Review) Food Delivery with Foodpanda.my

I planned an awesome dinner out with my family. My plan failed due to heavy rain so I plan to order food delivery. I was bored with Pizza Hut delivery so I opened my laptop and started Google food delivery in Ipoh and Foodpanda.my popped out in my screen. I was attracted with the food choices available in Foodpanda.my. Thank God! I am so happy to find foodpanda.my.

Foodpanda is a growing delivery service with more than 500 restaurants to choose from best fast food to Japanese cuisine. Foodpanda deliver food to place like Johor Bahru, Melaka, Ipoh, Penang, Petaling Jaya, Shah Alam, Klang, Sunway, Subang Jaya, Puchong, Cyberjaya, and Putrajaya. Foodpanda enable people to order food from best restaurant in Malaysia and get it delivered to them.

How to order food through Foodpanda.my?

Step 1: Enter your city and location to find what type of choices available in your neighbourhood. Then click “Find Food Now”
Step 2: All the choices of restaurant will pop up in your screen. Choose the restaurant you wanted to order food from. Then choose menu to order food. You can also view people’s reviews and info to know more about their service.
Step 3: Just click add menu at the menu and it will automatically added into your order. The total amount will be inclusive of delivery fees and government tax.
Step 4: After finish selecting your order, click proceed.
Step 5: You need to fill in your details and any special comments for your order.
Step 6: They have 3 modes of payment: Cash on delivery, PayPal and Online Payment. I choose online payment. After selecting your payment method, click “Place Order Now”
Step 7: If everything is correct, click pay now. Then you are done with your order.
Step 8: The confirmation email will be sent to you and all you need to do is wait for the food.
Their service was fast; my food was delivered within an hour. Their website was convenient and user friendly. My first impression about Foodpanda is “Oh my god! The website is cool and organized.” The sad part is the choices of restaurant is depends on the city and location. The Foodpanda sent my order within the time limit and I am happy with the service provided by them. Just Log-in to Foodpanda.my (http://www.foodpanda.my/) to enjoy their amazing service. 
Download Foodpanda apps in your Smartphone tooJ. This will enable you to order the food through Smartphone. You can order the food while you stuck in the traffic jam and your food will be delivered to you once you reach home.
Food I ordered through Foodpanda.my. The Chicken is tender, juicy, and delicious. It goes will with the Black Pepper and BBQ Sauce.



No comments:

Post a Comment