Thursday, 17 July 2014

Funny Mountain Tau Fu Fah & Soya Bean Milk @ Ipoh

Funny Mountain Tau Fu Fah & Soya Bean Milk is located along Jalan Theatre at Jubilee Park. They serves Tau Fu Fah, Soya Bean Milk and Cincau Soya bean Milk. The shop opens at 10.30am and operates until the drinks sold out. The shop was crowded when I arrived with customer taking away and dine-in. They have a small 2 bench for the customers to dine-in.  I ordered 2 Tau Fu Fah and 1 Soya Bean Milk to dine-in while 1 Big Soya Bean Milk for take away.
Drive-Thru is also available for the customers if they wanted to enjoy their drink in their own comfortable car.
Soya Bean Milk is refreshing and good to have during this hot weather.
Soya Bean Milk @ RM 1
Tau Fu Fah is smooth and silky. It just melted in my mouth. I just loved it.
Tau Fu Fah@ RM 1
Overall, it is the best Tau Fu Fah & Soya Bean Milk I ever tried my in life. Therefore, I take away 1 big bottle of Soya Bean Milk for my family. They just loved it.

Funny Mountain Tau Fu Fah & Soya Bean Milk
49, Jalan Theatre,
30300 Ipoh, Perak
(near Restaurant Lou Wong Tauge Ayam Kue Tiau)

No comments:

Post a Comment