Restoran Tauge Ayam Lou Wong @ Ipoh

Restoran Tauge Ayam Lou Wong is located at Jalan Yau Tet Shin, Ipoh. I was so hungry so I planed to have my dinner first in Restoran Tauge Ayam Lou Wong and take away food for my family in Restoran Sun Tuck Kee. The restaurant offers Tauge Ayam, Rice, Hor Fun, and Meatballs. The restaurant was crowded when I arrived although it was 6pm (still very early for dinner). The ambiances of the restaurant were okay for dine-in and beware of cats if you planned to dine-in outside (open area). They have both indoor and outdoor seating area. I ordered Chinese Tea, Rice and Single portion chicken.
Chinese Tea @ RM 0.50
The Chicken was delicious, tender, and moist. The sauce gives nice flavour to the chicken but the soy sauce is a bit salty for me. The rice was yummy and goes well with the chicken. 
Rice and Single Chicken Portion @ RM 9.40
Overall, it was a good dinner for me. The food was nice and attentive staff. Pay money for the drink once it is served while pay for your food once you have finished your.
Service Charge  : Nil
Government Tax: Nil

Price                   : 7/10
Menu                   :Limited  Choices
Service                : 7/10
Food Portion      : 7/10
Quality Of Food : 7/10
Environment       : 5/10


Restoran Tauge Ayam Lou Wong
49 Jalan Yau Tet Shin, Ipoh,
30000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 05-254 4199

Comments