Patisserie Equateur @ Butterworth

Patisserie Equateur is located along Lorong Teras 2, opposite to LP MTB Station. The café is popular among teenagers. A couple of people occupied the café. The ambiance of the café is warm and welcoming with my favourite colour as an interior design. I ordered Crispy Cream Puff and French Vanilla Brulee Cake. 
French Vanilla Brulee Cake. Cake is to die for. It is so rich in flavours and I love that white chocolate that melts in my mouth.
French Vanilla Brulee Cake @ RM 10.90
Crispy Cream Puff is beautiful and brown on the outside. Nice smooth custard cream was filled inside the puff. It just melted in my mouth.
Crispy Cream Puff @ RM 8.50
Overall, it was an awesome hang out with my friend. The desserts are delicious, friendly staff. They gave us a complimentary new product (Cheese Cake) to try. Thanks to my friend for this lovely suggestion. I will sure drop by when I visit Penang in the future.

Price                   : 8/10
Menu                  : Limited Choices
Service               : 8/10
Food Portion      : 8/10
Quality Of Food: 8/10
Environment      : 8/10


Service Charge: Nil
Government Tax: Nil
Patisserie Equateur
41, Lorong Teras Jaya 2,
Kawasan Perindustrian Teras Jaya,
13400 Butterworth
Opening Hours: 12pm to 12am. Opens daily
Tel: 016- 553 1398/ 04- 313 2730

Comments