Cendol Padang Ipoh @ Ipoh

The weather was very hot therefore I planned to have a bowl of Ais Kacang while waiting for my dad to fetch me. Cendol Padang Ipoh is located at Ipoh Old Town, opposite to Ipoh Padang. The dessert shop serves Cendol, Ais Kacang, and Varieties of Drinks. The dessert shop was comfortable for dine-in but the lighting was dim. I ordered Ais Kacang and Bandung Ais.
Bandung Ais was yummy. I enjoy the drink.
Bandung Ais @ RM 1.80
Ais Kacang was refreshing. It was a simple dessert but all the elements work well together and make it an excellent dessert.  
Ais Kacang @ RM 3.80
 
Overall, it was an awesome tea break for me. The desserts are yummy and friendly service.
Service Charge: Nil
Government Tax: Nil
Cendol Padang Ipoh
No 17, Jalan Tun Sambanthan,
Ipoh, Perak
Tel: 010- 393 3364
Business Hours: 9am- 9pm

Comments