Old Town Kopitiam @ Ipoh Garden

Oldtown Kopitiam is located at Lorong Taman Ipoh 1, Ipoh Garden. This is the First Old Town Kopitiam Outlet in Malaysia before they started franchising all over the country. The Kopitiam serves Nissan Noodles dishes, Western Dishes, Sandwiches, Varieties of Toasts, Signature Coffees, and Beverages. A couple of people occupied the Kopitiam during my visit, as the Kopitiam is located at hidden place. I discovered this place when I was walking around the area looking for nice place to have my Tea Break.  The ambiance of the Kopitiam is warm and comfortable for dine—in. I ordered Kaya & Butter Toast and Old Town White Coffee (Hot).
Old Town White Coffee (Hot) was smooth and creamy. I just loved it.
Old Town White Coffee (Hot) @ RM 3.50
Kaya & Butter Toast was excellent. The toast was crunchy and well balanced with Kaya & Butter. It just melts in my mouth.
Kaya & Butter Toast @ RM 1.90
Overall, it was an awesome tea break for me. The foods are delicious and friendly service. They do have value set for breakfast and lunch that are cheaper compare to the ala-cate dishes.

Price                   : 7/10
Menu                  : Varieties of Choices
Service               : 7/10
Food Portion      : 7/10
Quality Of Food: 7/10
Environment      : 7/10
Old Town Kopitiam
Lorong Taman Ipoh 1,
Taman Ipoh Selatan,
Ipoh, Perak

Comments