Pusat Makanan Chha Yong @ Ipoh Garden

Pusat Makanan Chha Yong is located at Lorong Taman Ipoh 11, Ipoh Garden. The Pusat Makanan serves Chinese cuisine like Kuay Teow Goreng, Porridge, Curry Mee, Soup Noodles, Economy Rice, Chicken Rice, and Pan Mee. The place was not crowded when I arrived, as it was too early for lunch. The ambiance of the place was comfortable for dine-in. I ordered Chinese Tea and Century & Salted Egg Porridge.
Chinese Tea @ RM 0.50
The Porridge was a delicious dish. Porridge was well flavoured with eggs and I love the crunchiness of the spring onion.  They also very generous with the amount of eggs.
Century & Salted Egg Porridge @ RM 3.20
Overall, it was an awesome lunch for me. I am satisfied with the porridge because I was craving for porridge recently and it is good to eat Porridge during this rainy season.

Price                   : 7/10
Menu                  : Varieties of Choices
Service               : 7/10
Food Portion      : 7/10
Quality Of Food: 7/10
Environment      : 7/10

Service Charge: Nil
Government Tax: Nil
Pusat Makanan Chha Yong
Lorong Taman Ipoh 11,
Ipoh Garden

Comments