Friday, 3 October 2014

Restaurant Kok Low @ Rawang

My sister and I had breakfast with my friend’s family before our journey back to Ipoh. According to my friend’s mother, this restoran is famous for their Wan Tan Mee. Restoran Kok Low was located in Bukit Beruntung, Rawang. The restoran was crowded with people. The restoran was clean and comfortable for dine-in. I ordered Wan Tan Mee with Ayam Manis and Siew Yoke Rice.
Siew Yoke was perfectly cooked. The meat was crispy on the outside and soft in the inside. 
Wan Tan Mee was good. The Ayam Manis was soft, juicy, and yummy. Tried the Ayam Manis for the first time and I just loved it.
Overall, it was an awesome breakfast with my friend family before our journey back to Ipoh. The foods are delicious and nice environment.
Price                   : 6/10
Menu                  : Limited Choices
Service               : 5/10
Food Portion      : 6/10
Quality Of Food: 6/10
Environment      : 6/10
Service Charge: Nil
Government Tax: Nil
Restoran Kok Low
Bukit Beruntung, Rawang
Selangor

No comments:

Post a Comment