Sunday, 19 October 2014

Tai Woo Hong Kong Dim Sum @ Ipoh Garden

Missing my college life where we woke up early in the morning to have Dim Sum for breakfast. I had Dim Sum alone for lunch today as I have a sudden crave for Dim Sum. Tai Woo Hong Kong Dim Sum is located at Ipoh Garden.  The restaurant serves Dim Sum, Noodles, Rice Dishes, and Desserts. A couple of people occupied the restaurant since Dim Sum is most popular for Breakfast instead of Lunch. The ambiance of the restaurant is warm and welcoming. I ordered Xiao Long Bao, Creamy Custard Bun, and Hot Chinese Tea.
Hot Chinese Tea @ RM 0.50
 
Creamy Custard Bun was delicious. The Bun was soft outside and creamy in the middle. The best thing was the Custard Bun was not too sugary.
Creamy Custard Bun @ RM 5.70
Xiao Long Bao was excellent. Great flavours, I love the juicy Xiao Long Bao. It just melts in the mouth.
Xiao Long Bao @ RM 5.30
Overall, it was an awesome lunch for me as the foods are nice and friendly service. (Even the boss gave me a food voucher).  However, I miss the fun of having Dim Sum with my friends.

Price                   : 7/10
Menu                  : Varieties of Choices
Service               : 7/10
Food Portion      : 7/10
Quality Of Food: 7/10
Environment      : 7/10


Service Charge: Nil
Government Tax: Nil
Tai Woo Hong Kong Dim Sum
22, Tingkat Taman Ipoh 11,
Taman Ipoh Selatan,
31400 Ipoh,
Perak, Malaysia
Tel: 05- 545 6484
Business Hour: 9pm- 4.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment