Bar. Racuda Restaurant & Bar @ Greentown, Ipoh

Bought High Tea Voucher from Bar. Racuda Restaurant & Bar since it was located near to my working place. Therefore, after my work I drop by at Bar. Racuda Restaurant & Bar for High Tea. I called them 1 day in advance to make reservation as mentioned in Groupon Voucher. Bar. Racuda Restaurant & Bar is located beside Thumb’s Cafe, Greentown. The ambiance of the restaurant is okay for dine-in, just improve the air ventilation then it would be great. My High Tea Voucher includes of Sardine Roll, Cucur Bawang, Lasagne, A Slice Of Cake, Nage Of Green Peas and Free Flow of Coffee or Teh Tarik.
Teh Tarik was really much better than some mamak stalls.
Nage Of Green Peas has the right amount of sugar and right consistency.
Sardine Roll was my all time favourite snack since school days. It was perfect.
Cucur Bawang has a nice flavour and if the batter were a bit thin then it would be great.
Cheese and Sauce are perfect. Lasagnae was good enough for me.
Chocolate Cake was simple yet perfect.
It was a wonderful High tea for me even though it was my first time having High Tea alone. Thank god, my book and TV in the restaurant companied me throughout the High Tea. The foods are tasty and friendly service. They do have a live band from 9pm-12pm in the Bar and a snooker table for the customer while enjoying the drinks.

Price                   : 7/10
Menu                  : Varieties of Choices
Service               : 7/10
Food Portion      : 7/10
Quality Of Food: 7/10
Environment      : 7/10

Barracuda Restaurant & Bar
Jalan Sultan Abdul Jalil,
30450 Ipoh, Perak
Telephone: 05- 255 1311
Business Hours: 12pm- 1am

Comments