Sunday, 16 November 2014

Healy Mac's Irish Bar & Restaurant @ Greentown, Ipoh

Since I had a sudden craving for western food especially for Carbonara Pasta, I done a little research about good western food in Ipoh and Healy Mac’s Irish Bar & Restaurant ranked number 2 in Tripadvisor out of 237 restaurant in Ipoh therefore I planned to give it a try. Healy Mac’s Irish Bar & Restaurant is located beside Uncle Albert’s Traditional Fish and Chips, Greentown. The restaurant serves western cuisine and alcohol beverages. A couple of people occupied the restaurant when I arrived as it was too early for “Happy Hours”. The ambiance of the restaurant was warm and welcoming. I ordered Penne Seafood Carbonara.
Penne Seafood Carbonara was gorgeous and the sauce is beautifully done. All the ingredients works together.  I loved the perfectly cooked juicy prawns.  
Penne Seafood Carbonara @ RM 33
It was an awesome lunch for me. The foods was delicious, friendly service and I love the atmosphere which was very peaceful and calm like I am having a great time in Beach. Loved the place.

Price                   : 8/10
Menu                  : Varieties of Choices
Service               : 9/10
Food Portion      : 9/10
Quality Of Food: 9/10
Environment      : 9/10


Service Charge: 10%
Government Tax: 6%

Healy Mac’s Irish Bar and Restaurant
No 2, Ground Floor,
Persiaran Greentown 4,
Greentown Avenue,
30450 Ipoh
Business Hours: Sunday – Thursday 12.00pm- 1.00 am
                            Friday – Saturday 12.00pm- 2.00am

No comments:

Post a Comment