Sunday, 23 November 2014

Secret Recipe @ Greentown, Ipoh

As I was craving for cheese cake I planned to have my Tea Break at Secret Recipe, Greentown as it is located near to my working place. Secret Recipe is located next to Sweet Hut, Greentown. The restaurant serves Western Cuisine, Snacks, Desserts and Beverages. The restaurant was occupied by couple of peoples while I dine-in but started filling up quickly as they are having Tea Time Promotion “ 50% For Any Slice Of Cake For Every Order Of Coffee Or Tea”. The ambiance of the restaurant was comfortable for dine-in. I ordered Cappuccino and Yogurt Cheese Cake as I wanted to try something different instead of my usual Strawberry Marshmallow Cake or Blueberry Cheese Cake.
Cappuccino was yummy. 
Cappuccino @ RM 6.80
Yogurt Cheese Cake was fantastic. It was smooth and the sweet and sour taste was well balanced.  I just loved it. 
Yogurt Cheese @ RM 3.75
It was a wonderful Tea Break for me. Enjoyed this amazing foods while reading a thrilling story book “Vampire Diaries” and not to forgot the wonderful recommendation by the staff.

Price                   : 8/10
Menu                  : Varieties of Choices
Service               : 8/10
Food Portion      : 8/10
Quality Of Food: 8/10
Environment      : 8/10

Service Charge: 10%
Government Tax: 6%

Secret Recipe
Greentown Business Centre, Ipoh
Tel/Fax: 05- 243 1688

No comments:

Post a Comment