Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Sweet Hut @ Greentown, Ipoh

I spotted a Dessert Café “Sweet Hut” in Greentown on my way to CIMB Bank. Therefore, I planned to give it a try. Who don’t like Desserts? Sweet Hut is located next to Secret Recipe, Greentown. The Dessert Café serves Pudding Series, European Delights, Classic Sweet Soups, Pancakes, Cakes, Snow Ice and Beverages. The Dessert café was not crowded but I can spot many people take away their cakes. The ambiance of the Dessert Café was sweet and welcoming. I ordered Charcoal Chicken Burger and Winter melon Ginger (Hot).
Winter Melon Ginger has a strong ginger taste which I love the most since I am big fan of ginger. 
Winter Melon Ginger @ RM 6.50
Charcoal Chicken Burger was tasty. The Chicken was delicious, juicy and flavourful but the Charcoal Bun was crunchy instead of the normal soft buns. The crunchy bun and delicious chicken gives it an amazing taste. Fries was yummy. It was crunchy and hot.
Charcoal Chicken Burger @ RM 10.90
It was an awesome lunch. The food was nice and friendly service.

Price                   : 8/10
Menu                  : Varieties of Choices
Service               : 8/10
Food Portion      : 8/10
Quality Of Food: 8/10
Environment      : 8/10


Service Charge: 10%
Government Tax: Nil

Sweet Hut,
No 68, Persiaran Greentown 1,
Greentown Business Park,
31350 Ipoh

No comments:

Post a Comment