Take A Break VIP Lounge Cafe @ Ipoh Garden

I always crave for Carbonara Pasta as if I am in love with Carbonara Pasta. Therefore, my colleague and I goggled for a Pasta Restaurant in Ipoh Garden and suddenly my senior recommended Take A Break VIP Lounge at Ipoh Garden. Therefore, we decided to follow my senior recommendation. The café is located at Ipoh Garden, same row with Tai Woo HK Dim Sum. The café serves Pasta, High Tea, Desserts, and Beverages. Couple of people occupied the café. The ambiance of the café was okay for dine-in. I ordered Black Pepper Chicken.
Carbonara was a bit blend instead of creamy but for the price, I paid. No big complaints.
Black Pepper Chicken @ RM 6.90
It was an okay lunch for me as the food tasted okay okay only but my colleague said her food was nice. Maybe I should try their signature dish instead of the normal dishes.

Price                   : 6/10
Menu                  : Varieties of Choices
Service               : 6/10
Food Portion      : 6/10
Quality Of Food: 5/10
Environment      : 6/10


Service Charge: Nil 
Government Tax: Nil
Take A Break VIP Lounge
Taman Ipoh Selatan,
31400 Ipoh,
Perak, Malaysia

Comments