Woolley Food City @ Ipoh Garden

As I tried most of the restaurant in Ipoh Garden (nearby my working place) I planned to give a try to Woolley Food City as I always notice this place is crowded with peoples. Woolley Food City is located at Lengkok Canning, Ipoh Garden. The Food City serves Chinese Cuisine and Desserts. The Food City is crowded when I arrived as it was lunch break for working people but it does not take long for the food to arrive. The ambiance of the Food City is okay for dine-in.  I ordered Kway Teow Goreng with Duck Egg.
Kway Teow Goreng was simply awesome. As usual, the hot wok plays an important role in preparing the perfect Kway Teow Goreng. 
It was an awesome lunch for me.  The food was nice and friendly Service.

Price                   : 7/10
Menu                  : Varieties of Choices
Service               : 7/10
Food Portion      : 7/10
Quality Of Food: 7/10
Environment      : 7/10


Service Charge: Nil
Government Tax: Nil

Woolley Food City
Lengkok Canning (Taman Canning),
31400 Ipoh, Perak

Comments