Ipoh Hainan Chicken Rice @ Greentown Suria, Ipoh

Even I am not a big fan of chicken. I cannot resist two types of chicken in my life (Fried Chicken and Chicken Rice), so when I know there is a Chicken Rice Shop nearby my working place, I wanted to try it the next day for lunch. The Ipoh Hainan’s Chicken Rice is located same row with DWJ Hotel. The restaurant serves Chicken Rice, Western Cuisine, Malay Cuisine, Desserts, and Beverages. The restaurant was full when I arrived and it was filling up quickly once the customer left. The ambiance of the restaurant was okay for dine-in. I ordered Iced Bandung Shake, Steamed Hainan Chicken Rice, and Telur Goreng (Fried Egg).
Iced Bandung Shake was fresh and it is my must order drink in Mamak Shop or Malay Restaurant. 
Iced Bandung Shake @ RM 3.30
Soup was nice and has a nice black pepper flavours.
The rice was aromatic. 
Steamed Hainan Chicken Rice @ RM 5.50
Steamed Hainan Chicken Rice was tender, juicy and goes perfectly with soy sauce.
Fried Egg was normal but I like to have rice with fried egg. 
Telur Goreng (Fried Egg) @ RM 1.30
It was very filling lunch for me. The foods are nice, friendly, and efficient service and reasonably priced. They do have TV for customers while waiting for the foods and pay cash at counter once you finished your food.
Price                   : 8/10
Menu                  : Varieties of Choices
Service               : 8/10
Food Portion      : 8/10
Quality Of Food: 8/10
Environment      : 8/10


Service Charge: Nil
Government Tax: Nil
Ipoh Hainan Chicken Rice,
B-G-13, Greentown Suria,
Jalan Dato’ Seri Ahmad Said,
30450 Ipoh, Perak
Tel: 05-241 1211

Comments