Monday, 1 December 2014

Moven Peak Restaurant @ Greentown, Ipoh

As I wanted to go DIGI Centre, Greentown to enquire about Iphone Package for my friend. I planned to have my lunch nearby there since I was starving. I had my lunch in Moven Peak Restaurant, Greentown same row with Assam House. The restaurant offers a wide range of Western, Chinese, and BBQ. The restaurant was empty when I arrived at 4pm. The ambiance of the restaurant was comfortable for dine-in. They have both indoor and outdoor seating area for the customers. I ordered Fresh Orange and Nasi Goreng Istimewa (Special Fried Rice)
Orange Juice was fresh and refreshing. 
Orange Juice @ RM 4.80
Nasi Goreng Istimewa (Special Fried Rice) was something special. The Fried Rice was yummy. The Satay was Barbecued and fried perfectly and the sauce was tasty too. Fried Chicken was delicious, tender, and moist.I loved it when my food has a fish cake in it, as I am big Fish Cake lover. 
Nasi Goreng Istimewa @ RM 11.90
It was as awesome lunch for me. The food was tasty, friendly service and reasonably priced for the bigger portion. There was a nice music playing in the restaurant while in dine-in.

Price                   : 8/10
Menu                  : Varieties of Choices
Service               : 8/10
Food Portion      : 8/10
Quality Of Food: 8/10
Environment      : 8/10


Service Charge: 5%
Government Tax: 6%
Moven Peak Restaurant
Tel: 05- 241 2213/05- 241 3218

No comments:

Post a Comment