Friday, 5 December 2014

OIC Cafe @ Greentown, Ipoh

I always pass by OIC Café on my way back home, therefore I planned to have my lunch there as it always attract me with its colourful lights. I went there around 3pm for lunch, once I entered the café, the staff told me that the kitchen is closed and only will re-open at 6pm. But still I can have cake and drinks when the kitchen is closed. Therefore, I ordered 1 Marble Cheese Cake and White Coffee + Biscuit (Hot). The café serves Western Cuisine, Fancy Beverages and Local Cuisine. The ambiance of the café was welcoming with Christmas decorations.
The White Coffee was good. I love dipping my biscuit in the coffee and enjoy it. 
White Coffee + Biscuit (Hot) @ RM 4
Marble Cheese Cake was tasty in its own way. 
Marble Cheese Cake @ RM 10.90
It was relaxing and calm to read a story book with a cup of coffee while raining.  The foods are good and very friendly service. Sure drop by to try their Steamboat and BBQ in future.

Price                   : 7/10
Menu                  : Varieties of Choices
Service               : 7/10
Food Portion      : 7/10
Quality Of Food: 7/10
Environment      : 7/10


Service Charge: Nil
Government Tax: 6%

OIC Greentown Signature Outlet,
No 12A, Jalan Chin Choon Sam,
30450 Greentown,
Ipoh
Tel: 05- 241 3849/ 05- 241 3891

No comments:

Post a Comment