Tuesday, 16 December 2014

OldTown White Coffee @ Greentown, Ipoh

Since it was raining I planned to have Coffee with my sister and dad at Old town White Coffee, Greentown on the way back home. The restaurant offers a wide varieties of Beverages and Asian Cuisines. The restaurant was filling up quickly during dinner hours. The ambiance of the restaurant was comfortable for dine-in. They have a both indoor and outdoor seating area. I ordered Hazel White Coffee, White Coffee, White Milk Tea and Butter Kaya Toast.

 White Milk Tea was tasty. I am love with milk tea.
White Milk Tea @ RM 4.80
White Coffee was good.
Hazel White Coffee (Large) @ RM 4.80
Butter Kaya Toast was perfect. It was my must order dish for me in Old Town White Coffee.
Butter Kaya Toast @ RM 3.80
Overall, it was a good gathering with my dad and sister. The goods are tasty and it was perfect to have a cup of coffee during the raining season.

Price                   : 8/10
Menu                  : Varieties Choices
Service               : 8/10
Food Portion      : 8/10
Quality Of Food: 8/10
Environment      : 8/10
Service Charge: 10%
Government Tax: 6%
Old Town White Coffee
No 2, Persiaran Tugu,
Greentown Avenue,
Tel: 05- 255 6371

No comments:

Post a Comment