Tim Ho Wan Dim Sum Restaurant @ Mid Valley

I planned to try Tim Ho Wan Dim Sum by myself after seeing most of my friends posting pictures of their Dim Sum. My friend suggested me to go around 3pm as it will be less crowded and I just followed her suggestion. Tim Ho Wan Dim Sum is located in between the connecting walkway of The Gardens and Mid Valley. The restaurant was full house when we arrived therefore we have to wait around 20 minutes for our turn. The ambiance of the restaurant was okay for dine-in as they play   a loud music in the restaurant so it's hard to communicate with each other. I ordered Hot Barley, Baked Bun with BBQ Pork, Steamed Egg Cake, Vermi Roll with Sweet & Sesame, Prawn Dumpling, Steam Spinach Dumpling, and Tonic Medlar & Osmanthus.
Hot Barley @ RM 3
Vermin Roll with Sweet & Sesame was yummy. It was soft and the sauce was great.
Vermi Roll with Sweet & Sesame @ RM 7.80
Prawn Dumpling was tasty.
Prawn Dumpling @ RM 11.80
Steam Spinach Dumpling was juicy and moist. I loved it even though I am not a big fan of Spinach.
Steam Spinach Dumpling @ RM 7.80
Baked Bun with BBQ Pork was good but it tasted a bit sweet for my liking.
Baked Bun with BBQ Pork @ RM 10.80
Steamed Egg Cake was spongy and soft. It just melts in my mouth. So good.
Steamed Egg Cake @ RM 7.80
Tonic Medlar & Osmanthus was smooth and delicious. I just loved the texture.
Tonic Medlar & Osmanthus @ RM6.80
It was super good lunch with my boyfriend and sister. The foods are yummy, fast, and good customer service. The best thing is you can choose your food while queuing for your turn as every guest will be given with the ordering chit while queuing and there is also a couple of menu displayed outside for ordering.

Price                   : 8/10
Menu                  : Limited Choices
Service               : 8/10
Food Portion      : 8/10
Quality Of Food: 8/10
Environment      : 8/10

Service Charge: 10%
Government Tax: 6%
Tim Ho Wan
27-G, Ground Floor,
The Boulevard
Mid Valley City

Comments