Thursday, 25 December 2014

Tittle Tattle Houzz @ Ipoh Garden, Ipoh

My friend messaged me and told me to not to bring home food the next day as she planned to bring me to try delicious food. It’s good to have a nice colleagues like her in working place. We went Tittle Tattle Houzz for lunch as my colleague say they serves delicious pastas. Tittle Tattle Houzz is located at Bandar Baru Medan Ipoh.  The café serves western cuisines and Desserts. The café was filing up quickly during lunch hours. The ambiance of the café was home style. I ordered Bolognese Spaghetti.
The Bolognese Spaghetti was Yummy. I loved the sauce for spaghetti. 
Bolognese Spaghetti @ RM 15
Good food and valuable Price. Sure drop by to try their Mushroom Spaghetti. Just tried my friend spaghetti a bit and it tasted awesome. The best thing is there is no service charge and tax. Awesome right?

Price                   : 8/10
Menu                  :Limited Choices 
Service               : 8/10
Food Portion      : 8/10
Quality Of Food:8/10
Environment      : 8/10

Tittle Tattle Houzz
Jalan Medan Ipoh 3,
Taman Ipoh Timur,
31400 Ipoh,
Perak
Tel: 05- 543 9672
Business Hours: 11am- 5pm (Closed On Monday)

No comments:

Post a Comment